Thursday, April 1, 2010


So a little out of focus but you get the point. I think that the berg in the background helps to explain what is about to happen. Went something like this. I show up take off my shirt and think. Not long enough to come to my senses. I then jump in.BOOM!!!! I was duck hunting with a friend and his dog Moose. Cold Montana duck hunting weather. When we finally made it back to the boat ramp Moose was apparently ready to go home. With no hesitation he jumped out of the boat only to vanish beneath the icy water of the Flathead river. My friend and I kind of laughed and looked at each other and then back to the ring created by Moose. We waited. Well old Moose came up dog paddling with a look that said"What the hell was that about? I thought I could touch here".
SO when I hit the water I had a reaction similar to Moose.I came up to the top as quickly as I could. Trying not to hyperventilate and keep myself calm. I have never had such a "refreshing" event happen to me in all of my life. I would suggest that you all give it a shot if you are given the chance. I would advise caution to those with questionable heart conditions. To all of you with a sense of self preservation and the ability to think things through. you can go to hell. Just kidding. I am only mildly jealous of your superior mental ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment