Saturday, April 24, 2010


Hooked up at last. Been here in Eleuthera for about a week. Thinking of sticking around for another 3 weeks. Still learning a boatload about fishing the flats. Man I have seen some spooky fish. Spooked some,blown some casts, broke a few off and have probably just not seen some while so intently looking for them.
I have had a good time and at the same time I have been frustrated too. I just feel like I have not had that many shots at fish. I am still trying to get the place dialed in. Lots of windshield time heading from one spot to another. Meeting people that keep saying "OH Man you have to go to this spot!!" So of course I do. Only feels like I am a day late and a dollar or two short by the time I get there. So now I am done with all of the driving and am going to stick closer to "home".
This whole trip may take a drastic change after a phone call to the airline in the morning. I am hoping that things go well and I am sloshing around in the Bahamas for another 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment